Welcome to our updates & alerts communications center. We will update as new information becomes available.
RECENT NEWS UPDATES:
On July 16, 2020, the Governor of Colorado issued a statewide face mask order requiring everyone age 10 or older to wear a mask or other facial covering while in public indoor spaces.
On July 07, 2020, the towns of Winter Park and Fraser approved an emergency ordinance that requires people wear masks when entering and while inside businesses, as well as when six feet of distance can’t be maintained in public places.
Our COVID-19 Policies:
The safety and health of all our Guests, Owners, and Staff is our top priority. As such, we have taken additional measures to protect against the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the statements and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), World Health Organization (WHO) and directives from our local Grand County Health Department. To that end, we have taken additional measures to protect against the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Safely Stay Peace of Mind Cleaning Policy: A new standard in clean!
Our Safely Stay Cleaning Policy was developed to help ensure our guests and homeowners feel confident in the cleanliness and safety of their property so they can relax and enjoy their time in the mountains.
*Enhanced Cleaning & Hygiene Procedures:
Our enhanced cleaning measures are designed to address a wide spectrum of bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19. These protocols include everything from frequent hand washing, wearing masks & gloves, using hand sanitizers, to using cleaning and disinfecting products which meet the EPA criteria for use against COVID-19.
*Keeping Our Guests Safe:
Properties: After each departure from one one of our vacation homes, our professional housekeeping staff are taking extra precautions to mitigate the spread of coronavirus in line with recommendations and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), World Health Organization (WHO) and Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
Time between stays: We are waiting a minimum of 48 hours after a property is vacated and cleaned before re-opening for the next guest.
Cleaning Products: Particular attention is paid to high touch areas. We use EPA approved (List N) cleaning and disinfecting products.
Contactless Check-In/Out: No need to come to our office in downtown Winter Park. All of our properties are equipped with contactless check-in and check-out options. Most of the homes have keyless entry keypads or Smart Locks. A few may have a lock box. You will be provided a unique access a code when your property is clean and ready for your arrival.
Stocked & Equipped: Each property is stocked with essential products to help keep you clean and safe, including paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning products, laundry detergent, dish detergent, dishwater soap, hand soap and hand sanitizer.
Laundry: All linens are laundered through our professional housekeeping service.
*Keeping Our Employees Safe:
Healthy and knowledgeable employees are essential to an effective cleaning program. In our daily morning meeting, our teams are reminded of the importance of good personal hygiene that starts with proper and frequent hand washing.
Ongoing training and updates on hygiene protocols are essential to keep staff abreast of the changing guidelines.
Staff temperatures are taken and recorded as the first order of every day. Staff may not work if they have a fever or show signs or symptoms of any illness.
*New Booking Policies:
We care about the safety of our community, our staff as well as our guests. We ask our guests to kindly follow and adhere to all CDC, State & County requirements.
- New Reservations: Beginning May 28, 2020, we are taking reservations for stay with check-ins on or after May 28, 2020
- Length of Stay: We are taking reservations for a minimum of 2 nights up to 30 nights
- Gaps between Rentals: We are requiring a minimum of a 1 day gap between each stay.
*Flex Cancellation Policies:
After booking your reservation directly with us, you will have 24 hours to cancel with no penalty, unless your stay has begun (same day bookings). We strongly encourage you to purchase our travel insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances If you purchased the optional travel insurance or damage insurance, that premium will not be refunded.
We are currently following a temporary special modification of our Standard Booking & Cancellation Policies. Please do not hesitate to call our office at 303-704-7291 with any questions you may have.
- Starting June 01, 2020, direct bookings other than Summer Stays which are cancelled within 7 or fewer days before the start of stay will not receive any refund.
- Starting June 01, 2020, if the state of Colorado, Grand County and/or the home state of the person booking, is in a shelter in place mandate during the scheduled dates of the booking, the booking will be refunded in full.
- Starting June 01, 2020, if you booked your get-away through a third party (VRBO, AirBnB, Red Awning, etc), please check directly with them on their cancellation policies for your stay.
- Starting July 01, 2020, direct bookings for stays between July 01 – Sept 30, 2020 which are cancelled within 14 or fewer days before the start of stay will not receive any refund.
- Starting July 01, 2020, direct bookings for stays beginning Oct 01,2020 or later which are cancelled within 45 or fewer days before the start of stay will not receive any refund.
- Starting August 01, 2020, if you book your vacation getaway directly through us, either on on this site, AccessWinterPark.com, or via a telephone reservation made by calling us at 303-704-7291, you may cancel anytime between 60 days before arrival and 2 days before arrival and receive a 90% refund. Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before arrival will not receive a refund of any kind, other than the return of the Refundable Damage Deposit, if one was included in the reservation total.
*Vacation Rental Travel Insurance:
In partnership with Rental Guardian, we are pleased to offer our guests the opportunity to purchase Vacation Rental Travel Protection. This Travel Protection program is a great way to protect your family’s vacation purchase in case one of many unexpected emergency situations may occur.
Cost for the Standard Travel Protection is 7% of the total cost of your booked lodging, while the ‘Cancel For Any Reason’ travel protection is available for 9.8% of the total cost of your booked lodging. Please click the link Rental Guardian Available Products for product description and coverages.
These policies are offered to all guests when they pay their rental deposit, and coverage starts the next day after purchase. Contact the Rental Guardian offices to receive a complete Description of Coverage document. Once Travel Protection has been purchased, you receive a 10 day ‘free look’ period; after this time period, it is considered accepted and is non-refundable. If you choose not to purchase travel insurance, please be advised of our cancellation terms detailed above