Why Choose Access Winter Park
We’ve been Colorado vacation property owners for years. Having been owners we are aware of the needs of resort community property owners and guests. We have been successful in renting our own property directly to visitors and we have experienced some of the challenges of working with traditional property management companies. From our experience and success to date we’ve put together an arrangement that works for everyone. And we’ve had strong demand from our existing and returning guests for additional vacation rentals in Winter Park, as well as requests from Winter Park homeowners for our services.
We have deliberately chosen to remain a small business, with a limited number of select properties. By remaining small, we can continue to offer personalized and custom tailored services to both owners and guests. We understand that each property owner has different needs and different goals so with that in mind, we work with you to establish a model that best suits your needs.
We market your property (web presence & print media), book your property and can handle everything from check-in to any issues that may arise.
We’ve been very successful in our rental operations in Winter Park and will be launching additional properties later this summer.
Here’s what’s different about working with Access Winter Park and why it might be the right solution for you:
- We do most of the challenging work for you - finding the right guests for your home, finalizing all terms and maintain ongoing guest services during each course of stay.
- We offer assistance to owners and guests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We can help plan your vacation itineraries.
- We have a concierge program designed to assist guests with groceries, have a meal ready and waiting, arrange catered meals or have a personal chef cook you dinner.
- We book guests into your property, according the the dates you make available.
- We provide owners with a secure online availability status calendar allowing you to block out dates when you are using your home and see when we’ve booked your property.
- You can make your property available as much or as little as you desire–no penalties for only renting your property one day a year.
- Our fees are much lower than traditional property management fees.
- Property owners have the right to terminate our working relationship at any time.