We care about the safety of our community, our staff as well as our guests. We ask our guests to kindly follow and adhere to all CDC, State & County requirements.
CANCELLATION POLICIES: STANDARD, SUMMER 2020 & 48 HOURS BEFORE ARRIVAL:
1. Our Standard Cancellation Policy is 60 days before arrival. Most reservations made before Sept 01, 2020 will have the 60 day before arrival cancellation policy in effect.
2. For Summer of 2020 reservations and reservations made between June 01 and Sept 01, we are currently following a temporary special modification of our Standard Booking & 60 Day before Arrival Cancellation Policies. Reservations made during this time on our web site will be refundable, less the 3.5% credit card fees, up to 14 days before arrival.
3. Beginning On Sept 01, 2020 all reservations made on our site will be covered by our “Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy”.
4. Beginning On Sept 01, 2020 reservations made on 3rd party sites such as VRBO & AirBnB, will be covered with the cancellation policy noted on their site.
Please do not hesitate to call our office at 303-704-7291 with any questions you may have.
After booking your reservation directly with us, you will have 24 hours to cancel with no penalty, unless your stay was booked the day before or began on the date of booking (same day bookings). We strongly encourage you to purchase our travel insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances. If you purchased travel insurance or damage insurance from us, that premium will not be refunded.
Starting Sept 01, 2020, our “Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy” is in effect. Beginning with reservations for dates of stay on or after Sept 01, 2020, reservations made directly through us, either online at AccessWinterPark.com, or via a telephone reservation made by calling us at 303-704-7291, you may cancel anytime between 30 days before arrival and 2 days (48 hours) before arrival and receive a 90% refund of the nightly room rate, taxes and most fees less the Peace of Mind fee, the admin fee and the 3.5% – 5% credit card transaction fees incurred. Once booked, the admin fee and the Peace of Mind Booking fee are non-refundable regardless of when you cancel. The “Peace of Mind” Fee is 10% of the reservation total, excluding the Refundable Damage Deposit. The “Peace of Mind” fee shown on your booking receipt will not be refunded and will not be included in the 90% refund of the reservation amount. The admin fee and credit card transaction fees are also not refundable.
Our “Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy” does cover reservation cancellations should the state of Colorado, Grand County and/or the home state of the person booking be in an official “shelter-in-place mandate” during the scheduled dates of the booking. As with cancellations made for any other reason, cancellations related to COVID-19 mandates are covered up to 90%, less the administrative fee, Peace of Mind Guarantee fee and the 3.5% credit card processing fees.
As part of an expanded benefit of the Peace of Mind Guarantee for short term rentals, should Winter Park Resort close down due to COVID-19 mandates or the State of Colorado issues a shelter-in-place mandate due to COVID-19 after your stay has begun, we will refund any unused nights at 50%, less the 3.5% – 5.5% credit card processing fees. All fees are non-refundable once the stay has begin.
RECAP OF PEACE OF MIND REFUND POLICY:
* Cancel for any reason between 30 days and 48 hours before the arrival date. Written notification (email) required.
* Cancellations related to COVID-19, airline travel interruptions due to COVID-19, official Colorado state orders mandating “stay-at-home travel restrictions, official or delayed Winter Park Resort closure due to COVID-19 ARE COVERED.
* 90% refund of nightly rates, cleaning, hot tub fees & taxes
* Peace of Mind fee & admin fee are NOT REFUNDABLE
* Credit card transaction fees are NOT REFUNDABLE. Please be aware that credit card refunds also incur transaction fees and the transaction fee will be debited from the refund amount.
Reservations without our “Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy Guarantee” which are cancelled less than 60 days before arrival will not receive a refund of any kind, other than the return of the Refundable Damage Deposit, if one was included in the paid reservation total. If you have purchased travel insurance through another source, you may have coverage we are unaware of. This is between you and that provider.
Starting Sept 01, 2020, if you booked your get-away through a third party (VRBO, AirBnB, Red Awning, etc), please check directly with them on their cancellation policies for your stay. Most are currently set at for a 60 day in advance cancellation. If you have already booked on one of the 3rd party sites, please notify us within 24 hours of booking and we can arrange to have your stay covered.
Other Optional Vacation Rental Travel Insurance: these are optional travel insurance policies. These optional policies may not cover COVID-19 related cancellations or resort closures.
In partnership with Rental Guardian, we are pleased to offer our guests the opportunity to purchase other Vacation Rental Travel Protection Plans. These Travel Protection programs are a great way to protect your family’s vacation purchase in case one of many unexpected emergency situations may occur.
Cost for the Standard Travel Protection is 7% of the total cost of your booked lodging, while the ‘Cancel For Any Reason’ travel protection is available for 9.8% of the total cost of your booked lodging. Please click the link Rental Guardian Available Products for product description and coverages. Be sure to check to see if they cover COVID-19 related travel interruptions and/or resort closures.
These policies are offered to all guests when they pay their rental deposit, and coverage starts the next day after purchase. Contact the Rental Guardian offices to receive a complete Description of Coverage document. Once Travel Protection has been purchased, you receive a 10 day ‘free look’ period; after this time period, it is considered accepted and is non-refundable. If you choose not to purchase travel insurance, please be advised of our cancellation terms detailed above.
Please be aware that our standard cancellation policy is cancellations must be done no later than 60 days before the arrival date.