NEW COVID-19 OCCUPANCY & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Please be aware that Grand County currently limits the maximum occupancy in a short term rental to 10 people from no more than 2 households. Our cancellation policy if booking on our site is a 48-hour cancellation with a 90% refund with the exception of credit card processing fees and the "Care-Free Stay guarantee fee" . These items are not refundable and are not included in the total on which the 90% refund is calculated.
SPECIAL CLEANING POLICY:
The safety of our guests and our employees has always been our top priority. As such, we've developed updated cleaning and safety protocols that meet or exceed the World Health Organization and CDC guidelines. Our properties are professionally cleaned and sanitized between stays. We have a minimum of 48+ hours between stays. We use EPA List N approved products for cleaning and sanitizing each property. Our goal is to ensure that our guests are confident in the cleanliness and safety of their property and can relax and enjoy their stay. See also our Alerts & Communications
page & our Cleaning Standards
Looking for the ultimate Rocky Mountain getaway? Look no further than Dreamcatcher 82. With expansive and peaceful outdoor space, this beautifully appointed 5000 SF home is an elegantly understated mountain retreat. Bring the family and perhaps some lucky friends to relax and unwind in this wonderful mountain home. Located just across from Winter Park Resort's ski slopes, you will enjoy free shuttle service to the base of the slopes. The shuttle stop is just a 2-3 minute walk from front door. Easy access to miles of mountain biking and hiking trails is right at your doorsteps and is just minutes from downtown!
This fabulous one-of-a-kind custom mountain home offers luxury, privacy and one of the best locations in the highly desired Lakota neighborhood. Nestled on a wooded hillside overlooking Winter Park Resort, the views of the ski slopes and sunsets are truly breathtaking, with both Winter Park and Mary Jane in full view from the expansive windows, deck and patio. Relax and unwind knowing this home is professionally cleaned and sanitized. Updated in the spring of 2020 and outfitted with the latest modern conveniences as well as new furnishings and luxe bedding, Dreamcatcher 82 welcomes you to the very best in Colorado mountain style and upscale comfort! This is life at its best!
With plenty of living space spread over 3 levels, Dreamcatcher 82 is perfect for families or groups of friends traveling together,. This warm and welcoming home boasts new high-end furnishings, state of the art entertainment areas, and an inviting open floor plan with plenty of room to spread out and enjoy quiet time as well as spaces to gather together to recount the adventures of the day. The kids will love the "library", tucked beneath the stairs and stocked with books and games.
When you arrive, walk up to the front door and step into the entry foyer. The foyer gracefully opens into the main level, an open concept great room floor plan with cathedral ceilings, log beams, beautiful stone fireplace and huge windows looking out to breathtaking mountain views. Entertaining is fun and easy with the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen which flows into the adjacent dining area. The spacious main level living area beckons you in with the promise of soothing comfort and the warmth of a crackling fire on a winters day. Walkout to the expansive deck deck and you'll find an outdoor dining table, gas grill and fabulous mountain views, the perfect setting for a summertime meal under the stars.
When you're ready to explore the rest of the house, head down stairs to the lower level. The spacious lower level lounge/family room is a kid friendly zone for the teens and tweens and even the littler ones...2 comfy leather couches, large throw pillows ensues they can all spread out in front of the fireplace. A 65" HD TV with inputs for their favorite gaming system, a wet bar with a microwave for making popcorn for movie time will keep them entertained. Step out to the patio where there are additional outdoor tables and chairs and soak in the stunning views of the Continental Divide and the ski area. A private hot tub, tucked into the hollow of the hill, is surrounded by evergreens and aspens.
As the day's activities draw to a close and the sandman comes calling, it's time to retire to and rest easy in one of the four bedrooms split across three levels. All the bedrooms have new bedding & decor plus flat screen HD TV's in each bedroom. The King Master Suite on the main level offers sweeping views of the ski slopes. Downstairs are two bedrooms: the 2nd King Master Suite and yet another King Bedroom. Both lower level bedrooms are just off the spacious lower level lounge. Need additional sleeping space...there is a Queen sleeper in the lower level lounge. Down the hall lies a full bath. A laundry room with full size washer & dryer, perfect for those longer stays, round out the lower level.
Head back upstairs to the main level and then up the stairs to the upper level, where you'll find the Wild West Bunk Bedroom, a full bathroom and the loft living/sleeping space. The Bunk Room sleeps up to 6 in 2 sets of twin over double bunk beds. The bunk room has a dresser, work /study desk and a 43" wall mounted TV. In the loft bedroom (sleeping space) is a Queen Bed, privacy screen if needed, a sofa, table and 55" Smart TV.
This home is warm and welcoming and kid friendly. For the wee ones, a portable crib and high chair can be requested in advance of your stay!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 in beds + 2 on sleeper sofa MAX 16
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite 1: King bed. Bathroom with dual sinks, Jacuzzi tub, separate walk-in tile shower. (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: King Master Suite 2: King bed. Bathroom with walk-in tile shower. (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: King Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4: Bunk Room with 2 sets of twin over double bunk beds (sleeps 6)
Bedroom 5/Loft Sleeping Space:. Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
Sleeper sofa in lower level family room offers additional sleeping options (sleeps 2)
Winter Park offers a free shuttle service to & from Lakota and the base. If you choose to drive, there are several free parking lots just across the highway from Lakota. Just drive across Hwy 40 and park in one of the resort lots (North Bench or Lone Tree), or even in the parking areas in Old Town. You can leave home and be in line at the chair lift in 10 minutes
*Washer/Dryer (full size)
*Jacuzzi corner unit tub in Master Bathroom
*Private hot tub (outdoor)
*Attached heated garage (park ONE vehicle in the garage)
*Mudroom leading to the garage has plenty of cubbies and storage space
*2 Gas fireplaces (enjoy a fire with a flip of a switch!)
*Overhead fans in living areas, bedrooms
*High speed internet (complimentary)
*Comcast Cable TV Main Level Living area Room - 55” HD TV with home theater surround sound system
*Lower Level Lounge/Game Room - 65' HD TV with home theater surround sound system
*Bedroom 1: King Master Suite #1 (Main Level):49" HD TV
*Bedroom 2: King Master Suite #2 (Lower Level): 49'' HD TV
*Bedroom 3: King Bedroom (Lower Level): 43" HD TV
*Bedroom 4: Bunk Room (Upper Level): 43" HD TV
* Bedroom 5/Loft Sleeping Space (Upper Level): 55" HD TV
*Kitchen – fully equipped gourmet kitchen stocked with amenities including: *Refrigerator w/ice maker Dishwasher Microwave Wolf 6- burner Gas range and oven Coffee maker Blender Griddle Toaster cookware dishware utensils
*Outdoor Features Gas grill with cooking utensils & private hot tub
*Main Level Deck: off the main living space housing the gas grill, and table and chairs.
*Lower patio houses the hot tub, table & chairs and adirondack chairs.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free On-Demand Resort Shuttle Service is available in Lakota. (Green Line and Old Town Line) For ski shuttle pick-up, night on-call or paratransit, please call the Resort Dispatch Office for pick-up and drop off in Lakota. Download the LIFT RIDER APP from the APP Store or GOOGLE PLAY to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 4 vehicles at Dreamcatcher 82..ONE vehicle in the private attached garage and two -threes vehicles in the driveway. If parking for more than 4 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There is room for a couple of vehicles in the small parking area on the side of Arrow Trail as you come up the hill to Antlers at Lakota. There is also parking for 2 vehicles on South Dreamcatcher Way near the dumpster. Parking in these spots is first come, first-served. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
Dreamcatcher 82 is the perfect home for your next luxury vacation. Spend the days on the slopes and trails and spend the evenings nestled away in comfy upscale furnishings or soaking away the cares of the day in the private hot tub under the stars.
Why wait?...BOOK NOW....Your next dream vacation awaits you at Dreamcatcher 82!