Fabulous 5-BR Luxury Home in Lakota, Private Hot Tub & Sauna. Stunning Views. Perfect for 2 families. Sleeps up to 14 (12 in beds + 2 on air bed).
This distinctive home is situated in the signature LAKOTA community across from the world class Winter Park ski base. This five bedroom, 4.5 bath luxury home with over 3700 square feet offers privacy from all locations – enjoy the hot tub or a gas-grilled meal while gazing at the unobstructed view of the slopes from private lower patio or upper deck. If you are in Winter Park, be sure watch the night time ski show down the front ski slopes at Christmas and New Year’s Eve – it is awesome!
for a 3-D Matterport tour of this fabulous home
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING & NO PETS
Dreamcatcher 180 has a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen and a 40″ HD Plasma TV with a home theater sound system on the main floor living room. The lower level family room is equipped with a 40″ HD Flat Panel LCD TV with a home theater sound system. What could be better than returning from a great day on the slopes to your favorite TV program or movie on these HD televisions with movie theater sound – all in the privacy of your home! This is life at its best! Dreamcatcher is equipped with radiant (heated) flooring throughout the home (under carpet and the stunning pickel barrel wood flooring) and in the garage.
There are three gas fireplaces (enjoy a fire with a flip of a switch), an amazing sauna, full-sized washer/dryer, and complimentary Ethernet and wireless high-speed internet. And for the wee ones, a portable crib and high chair is provided.
This signature Dreamcatcher five bedroom/4.5 bathroom home has two master king suites with private bathrooms that are equipped with dual sinks, and a tiled walk-in shower. One master king suite has a Jacuzzi tub. Bedroom #3 is a queen master suite. The 4th bedroom houses two twin beds. Both bedrooms share a guest bath with double sinks and large walk-in tiled shower. Finally, the 5th bedroom on the lower level has a twin/twin bunk and full size bed. Also on the lower level…a fantastic family/game room with a 40″ HD LCD TV and a wet/dry sauna with seating for 2-4. Walk out the french doors to the private hot tub with seating for 6-8. This home is high end but kid friendly. All distinctive linens and bedding are of high quality.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12 in beds + 2 on air bed. MAX 14
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite 1: King bed. Bathroom with dual sinks, Jacuzzi tub, separate walk-in tile shower.
Bedroom 2: King Master Suite 2: King bed. Bathroom with dual sinks, soaker tub, walk-in tile shower.
Bedroom 3: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 4: Two twin beds.
Bedroom 5:. Bunk Bedroom: Double bed and a twin over twin bunk
Air Bed offers additional sleeping options
Winter Park offers a free on-demand shuttle service to & from Lakota. If you choose to drive, there are several free parking lots just across the highway from Lakota. Just drive across Hwy 40 and park in one of the resort lots (North Bench or Lone Tree), or even in the parking areas in Old Town. You can leave home and be in line at the chair lift in 10 minutes
*Washer/Dryer (full size)
*Jacuzzi corner unit tub in Master Bathroom
*Private hot tub (outdoor)
*Wet/Dry Sauna - seats 4.
*Attached heated three-car garage
*3 Gas fireplaces (enjoy a fire with a flip of a switch!)
*High speed internet (complimentary) – Ethernet and wireless provided. *Comcast Cable TV Main Level Family Room - 40” HD TV with home theater surround sound system
*Lower Level Game Room - 42' HD TV with home theater surround sound system
*King Master Bedroom – 32' LCD DVD combo
*Other bedrooms - 32' LCD DVD combo (except bunk bedroom)
*Kitchen – fully equipped gourmet kitchen stocked with amenities including: *Refrigerator w/ice maker Dishwasher Microwave Gas range and oven Coffee maker Blender Griddle Distinctive anodized cookware
*Outdoor Features Gas grill with cooking utensils
*Two decks – one off the main living space housing the gas grill, and table and chairs. Lower patio houses the five person hot tub.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free On-Demand Resort Shuttle Service is available in Lakota. (Green Line and Old Town Line) For ski shuttle pick-up, night on-call or paratransit, please call the Resort Dispatch Office for pick-up and drop off in Lakota. Download the LIFT RIDER APP from the APP Store or GOOGLE PLAY to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 4 vehicles at Dreamcatcher 180...two vehicles in the private attached garage and two vehicles in the driveway. If parking for more than 4 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There is room for a couple of vehicles in the small parking area on the side of Arrow Trail as you come up the hill to Antlers at Lakota. There is also parking for 2 vehicles on South Dreamcatcher Way near the dumpster. Parking in these spots is first come, first-served. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS