NEW COVID-19 POLICIES EFFECTIVE NOV 19: Please be aware that Grand County currently limits the maximum occupancy in a short term rental to 10 people from no more than 2 households. Our cancellation policy if booking on our site is a 48-hour cancellation with a 90% refund with the exception of credit card processing fees and the "Care-Free Stay guarantee fee" . These items are not refundable and are not included in the total on which the 90% refund is calculated.
Base Camp at Jane Creek #490 is a newer ski-in/ski-out 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath luxury vacation home located right on the ski slopes in Winter Park Resort, mid-way along the Winter Park and Mary Jane ski corridor. This luxury townhome boasts 2 King Master Suites, a Queen Bedroom and a twin bedroom. Soaring 14 foot ceilings, exquisite Colorado lodge style furnishings, a high-end gourmet kitchen open to the dining area, 3 gas log fireplaces, including 2 double-sided fireplaces, 2 decks, a private hot tub & grill and complimentary high speed WI-Fi are just some of the amenities this unforgettable home has to offer. This high end luxury vacation home is family friendly and comes complete with in-floor radiant heat, 4 TV's, 2 DVD players, VCR, free Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV, washer & dryer, heated enclosed one-car garage with space right out front for a second vehicle on the heated driveway. Nestled in the trees with views of the mountain slopes and the trees, this sunny end-unit luxury home is the perfect mountain retreat for a for couples, larger families or multi-families traveling and staying together.
You'll bask in the comfort & quiet of your private bedroom and enjoy the group gatherings in the living & dining areas. High end finishes, including a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with high end appliances, custom cabinetry, custom wood floors, a round copper top dining table which seats 8, two separate living/lounge areas, and a private hot tub are just a few of the amenities this custom home has to offer
This 3,758 square foot 3-level home features:
Master Suite with King Bed, TV & double-sided fireplace shared with Master bath
Master Bath with his & hers sinks, jetted Victorian tub, oversize shower and a gas log fireplace
2nd Master Suite with King Bed, full bath, and TV
Queen Bedroom with full hall bath
Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, island breakfast bar that seats 4
Dining room with large round copper topped table that seats 8,
Living room with vaulted ceilings, wet bar, double-sided stone gas log fireplace, TV and DVD/CD player
Walk out deck with private hot tub and gas BBQ grill
Bedroom with 2 twin beds
Family room with 2 Twin Day beds and a pull-out trundle, TV & wet bar
Entertainment cabinet with lots of games for kids and adults
Powder room bathroom
Front entry foyer/Mud room with bench seat and coat hooks
HEATED ONE CAR GARAGE & ICE-FREE DRIVEWAY
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: SLEEPS 11
2 King Master Suites, 1 Queen Bedroom, 4th Bedroom with 2 Twin beds. 2 Twin Day beds and a pull-out twin trundle in lower level family room offer additional sleeping options.
LOCATION: Just 1/4 mile from Winter Park Village, about two miles to downtown Winter Park.
SKI-IN/SKI-OUT ACCESS: a modified ski-in/ski-out property. Ski access available by 150 yard walk on a well maintained path through the woods to the Ski Corridor Trail (some stairs).
Starting Sept 01, 2020 all reservations booked on our site will be covered with our Peace of Mind Guarantee, which allows a cancellation for any reason up to 48 hours before the arrival date. This Guarantee covers cancellations for COVID-19 mandates and even for an official closure of Winter Park Resort. The Peace of Mind Guarantee offers a 90% refund of the reservation cost, with the exclusion of the Peace of Mind Guarantee Fee and the Admin Fee. The Peace of Mind Fee and the Admin Fee are non-refundable once the reservation is made. See our Cancellation Policy page for additional information: https://www.accesswinterpark.com/cancellation-policy/
Reservations made on other platforms, such as AirBnB and VRBO may or may not offer this cancellation policy and would be covered under the standard 60 day before arrival cancellation policy
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the LIFTRIDER APP from the App Store (for Apple users) or Google Play to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Base Camp....one vehicle in the private attached garage and one vehicle in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
WHY BOOK WITH ACCESS WINTER PARK LODGING:
* Locally owned & operated: we know Winter Park! Office in downtown Winter Park. Help is available anytime during your stay & is just a phone call away.
* Keyless Entry: Secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. Self check-in at the property - there's no need to check in at a separate location!
* Book direct with confidence, knowing that the rates, images and details published on the property are 100% accurate and get the best rate available on the property.
CALL (303-704-7291), EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) or BOOK ONLINE for the perfect winter ski get-away or a summer "Beat the Heat" vacation.