One of the more private Base Camp properties, this luxurious townhome boasts a spacious, inviting open floor plan and plenty of room for your group to spread out and enjoy private time or gather together to share memories of the day. With high-end finishes, including granite countertops, custom cabinetry & wood flooring, two wet bars, and a private hot tub overlooking a cascading creek and the National Forest, this mountain retreat is the perfect place to relax and immerse yourself in the Winter Park mountain experience. This home was thoughtfully custom crafted with a high end chef’s kitchen, complete with an island breakfast bar that seats 3 adjoining a spacious dining area with large windows looking out into the National Forest, luxuriously comfortable furnishings throughout, multiple fireplaces and two living areas for unwinding and gathering together. Lots of natural light streams through the floor-to-ceiling windows and adds an immersive natural experience. Four bedrooms, two of which are King Master Suites, make this home a great choice for large family gatherings or 2 families traveling together. Relax on one of two decks, serenaded by the gurgling waters of Jane Creek, or enjoy the private hot tub under a starry night sky.
Base Camp is set in the woodlands at the edge of the Arapahoe National Forest, just 200 yards below the ski slopes. While not a classic true ski-in/ski-out, all properties at Base Camp are modified ski-in/ski-outs with ski access via a well maintained short path at the end of the cul-de-sac, which winds through the woods and connects Base Camp to the slopes (some stairs). A free shuttle stop is but a few snowball's throw from the front door and is available for a quick ride to the base area.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14 max
Bedroom 1: King Master Suites with dual sided fireplace
Bedroom 2: 2nd King Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 4: Lower level Living Space: combined living & sleeping space with 2 double over double bunk beds and a pull-out sleeper sofa, a wet bar and ensuite full bathroom
PARKING: This property has parking for two vehicles: one vehicle in the one car private garage and one in the driveway for the home. Any additional vehicles must be parked off-site. Ask us for assistance in locating additional parking if needed.
2 King Master Suites
2 Living Areas
2 Private Decks
Private Outdoor Hot Tub
Gas BBQ Grill
Private one car garage
Private Washer & Dryer, perfect for those long stays!
Multiple fireplaces (3), 2 are dual-sided
Short walking path to the slopes (Ski Corridor Trail)
Pack-n-Play & High Chair
End unit with large Windows overlooking the forest & Jane Creek
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the LIFTRIDER APP from the App Store (for Apple users) or Google Play to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Base Camp....one vehicle in the private attached garage and one vehicle in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
WHY BOOK WITH ACCESS WINTER PARK LODGING:
* Locally owned & operated: we know Winter Park! Office in downtown Winter Park. Help is available anytime during your stay & is just a phone call away.
* Keyless Entry: Secure access to your property at check-in and throughout your stay. Self check-in at the property - there's no need to check in at a separate location!
* Book direct with confidence, knowing that the rates, images and details published on the property are 100% accurate and get the best rate available on the property.
CALL (303-704-7291), EMAIL (email@example.com) or BOOK ONLINE for the perfect winter ski get-away or a summer "Beat the Heat" vacation.